Polyvision™ Privacy Glass was created and developed by Polytronix, Inc., from Richardson Texas, USA. As a leading brand in switchable glass, which also known as “smart glass,” Polytronix, Inc. has more than 20 years of experience in research and development for the Polyvision™ Privacy Glass, and celebrated much success in applying thousands of projects in more than 68 countries over the years. Through Polyvision™ Privacy Glass, you will see things in a whole new light! At the flick of a switch, Polyvision™ products become transparent from a dormant, opaque-white state. Polyvision™ Glass, provides creative design solutions for architects and other innovative users.
Polyvision™ products are available in custom sizes and shapes to match your creative designs.
- GLASS COLOR: Clear, bronze, gray, green tint, pink, blue,... etc.
- GLASS TYPE : Annealed, Low-Iron Glass, Heat / Chemical Strengthened, Tempered (All laminated), Insulating Glass
- THICKNESS : 7.5mm(3+3mm) to 39.5mm(19+19mm)
- SIZE : Up to 1,820 mm x 3,500 mm
- SHAPE: Any shape, including holes anywhere.
- ENVIRONMENTAL : Storage -20oC to 70oC (-4 oF to 158 oF) Operation -10oC to 70oC (-14 oF to 140 oF)
- ELECTRICAL : Driving voltage 65 ± 5 volts A.C. Current less than 20 mA/ft2 Power less than 1 watt/ft2 SWITCHING TIME : Approx. 100 milliseconds at room temperature
- OPTICAL : Transmission approx. 75% View angle approx. 150o Scattering effectiveness approx. 1 inch
- LIFE : Greater than 10 years (indoors) Claim is supported by manufacturer’s testing data
- Largest size in the WORLD, up to 1,820mm x 3,500mm.
- Lowest voltage, down to 24VAC, 48VAC, normal type is 65VAC.
- Best Privacy performance, scattering effectiveness approx. 1 inch.
- Best projecting performance, maintaining a clear, sharp image.
- Best clear condition, VLT is up to 75% (±3%).
- Longest experience (20 years , since 1991) and thousands of projects worldwide.
Click to enlarge